Selasa, 13 Agustus 2019

Compliments and Congratulations


DIALOGUE:


Raissa: Lina?
Lina: Oh my god, Raissa? How are you?
Raissa: I'm really fine. How are you?
Lina: I'm really great too.What have you been doing lately?
Raissa: I'm really prepearing to my exchange student to somewhere place that really really really have a nice education.
Lina: Where?
Raissa: Guess it!
Lina: German?
Raissa: No
Lina: Japan?
Raissa: No
Lina: Korea?
Raissa: No no no no.
Lina: Okay just tell me right now.
Raissa: Okay, it's Italia!
Lina:  Wait what? Really? How lucky are you.
Raissa: Thank you. I'm just being a kind of luck and i don't know why i just passed the test and i'll go there.
Lina: Did you say that you want to go to Osaka?
Raissa: Yeah, but i think like Osaka is little bit difficult because like you should master two languages, Japanesse and English, and i don't really master in Japanesse i just know 'Konnichiwa' and other basic. And what have you been busy lately?
Lina: I've been busy prepearing for my competition.
Raissa: What kind of competition?
Lina: Bandung Technology Institute English Debate Competition.
Raissa: Are you sure?
Lina: Yes!
Raissa: You really deserve it. I know you're really good.
Lina: OMG Thank you!
Raissa: You have to win the competition, good luck!
Lina: You too! I hope after that you'll be successful.
Raissa: We can do it!
Lina: By the way, i need to go now.
Raissa: Okay then bye! Don't forget your book!
Lina: Astaghfirullah. Okay bye!

2 komentar:

Novel Review : Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson

  Name: Raissa Nabila Sofyaniputri (34) Class: XII Science 1 Resume Jim Hawkins, a young boy who lives with his parents and he helps his fat...